Skip to content
- Andromedia is a shading element designed for glass roofs, greenhouses or pergolas, which can only be operated using an electric drive system.
- The maximum dimensions are 500 cm in width and 400 cm in length, with the optional adjustment of height or the distance from the glass surface.
- In the case of shading larger glass surfaces, the production of double awnings is possible.
- For conservatories, two fabrics are used: Soltis or acrylics.
- The operation of the conservatories is only possible via electric drive.