Operator of personal data is Tehrol d.o.o., Pod javorji 3, 1218 Komenda (in further text »Tehrol«). All questions regarding the processing of personal data can be sent to email@example.com.
- Purpose and basis for the processing of personal data
Preparation of the tender and obtaining contact to make facility measurement
In case you asked us for an offer (by telephone or by application through our online form at https://tehrol.com/povprasevanje/, we process the following data: name and surname, address, email address, telephone number, specified requirements (dimensions, material, etc), possible montage and other information you provided us. Legal basis for this personal data processing is the contract – Article 6.(1)(b) of General regulation.
Concluding and handling of contract
When you award the contract, we process the following data: name and surname, address, email address, telephone number, specified requirements (dimensions, material, etc), possible montage. Legal basis for this personal data processing is the contract – Article 6.(1)(b) of General regulation.
Claims management and servicing
When you file a claim, we process your personal data (contact information and information on the purchase and fault). In this case the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is a contract.
Sending of direct electronic mail
Contact information of the user are used for sending direct mail with the purpose of up-to-date information, news, new items, exclusive offers, advantages and discounts by way of email. For this purpose we use the following data: name and surname, address, email. Legal basis for this processing is consent.
At the entrance to our business facilities and exhibition hall we have video surveillance with the purpose of protecting employees and property Tehrol. Legal basis for video surveillance is the law (ZVOP-1).
- Transmission of data to third persons and transmission of data to third countries
Tehrol transmits your personal data for the purpose of processing to contractual processors for the following services:
- development and maintenance of IT support,
- online analytics.
In case you consented to cookies for analytics and advertising, your data is transmitted to third countries. More information in Cooke Policy.
- Period for Which Personal Data May Be Stored
- Information on an offer not followed up by a contract: 12 months
- Information on a concluded contract are kept for 10 years
- claims: 5 years
- Sending direct mail: information on sent emails are kept for 2 years
- Video surveillance: recordings are kept for 1 month
- Rights of individuals concerning personal data processing
Individuals have a number of rights concerning their personal data. Before enforcing the right, verifies the identity of the individual, inquiring about his rights. Individual sends his application in writing to email address or address of Tehrol, given in the first article of this policy.
Enforcement of rightful claim is fulfilled by Tehrol in 1 month. In case of complexity of claims or a larger number of claims, this deadline can be extended for maximum of 2 months. In this case you are informed.
- Right of access to data: upon his request the individual is informed whether his personal data is being processed and when this is the case, we give the following information:
- types of personal data;
- categories of users who will have access to personal data;
- period for which it may be stored;
- to request correction or removal of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data and has the right to object to such processing;
- to have the right to submit an appeal with Information Commissioner;
- all available information concerning the source, when personal data is not collected from an individual;
- existence of automated decision making, including making of profiles.
- Right of rectification: Individual can at any time request Tehrol rectifies incorrect information or supplement incomplete information pertaining to them.
- Right of removal of data: Individual can request his personal data is removed in the following cases:
- personal data is no longer useful for the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- individual withdraws consent on which processing is based and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- individual objects to processing of personal data and there are no overriding lawful reasons for it;
- Right to restriction of processing: Individual can request restriction of processing of data pertaining to them in the following cases:
- data is incorrect,
- processing is illegal and the individual doesn’t want data removed;
- Tehrol does not need data for processing any more, but the individual needs them for enforcement, exercising or opposing legal claims,
- individual has objected to processing.
- Right to data portability: Individual can request output of data transmitted by Tehrol if procession of this data is based on contract or consent and processing is automated.
- Right to object: Individual can object to processing of personal data. This right is pertaining only to personal data processed on the basis of lawful interest overriding rights of individual.
- Right to lodge a complaint concerning processing of personal data: Individual can send a complaint concerning the processing of personal data to the address from the first article of this policy.
Every individual also has the right to lodge a complaint directly with Information Commissioner if they think the processing of their personal data is a breach of applicable law.
- Validity of Policy
This policy was published at firstname.lastname@example.org and is valid from 30.11.2022